Since 1995, Diabetic Gourmet Magazine has been a premiere online magazine dedicated to diabetes related health issues as well as diabetic dining and cooking information. It has been a daily resource to millions of readers across the country and around the world. Our readers trust us to provide them with the most authoritative content, news and information through our website and exclusive e-mail newsletters and dispatches.
Diabetic Gourmet Magazine is composed of original content written and designed by our editorial staff, material created by partners and agencies such as ADA, FDA, CDC, NIDDK, and USDA, and material contributed by seasoned food editors, authors, specialists and journalists.
Diabetic Gourmet Magazine has been awarded the Good Housekeeping Website Seal of Approval and is recommended by respected organizations such as Tufts University, USA Today, Weight Watchers Magazine, and Delicious Magazine. Diabetic Gourmet Magazine was hailed by Time Magazine as one of the 50 Best Sites for Medical Information.
Popular features include:
- huge archive of recipes for diabetics
- articles about food and dining
- articles about diabetes-related health issues
- Free Newsletters
- current news relating to diabetes and searchable archive
- information about cooking, eating out, meal planning, nutrition, sweeteners
- health tools and calculators
- health glossary
- diabetes and nutrition faq
- interactive community for members
- Diabetes 101 (diabetes basics)
- articles about health conditions which may also be experienced by people living with diabetes (ie: heart disease, blood pressure, obesity, kidney disease)
- free contests and giveaways
- health and food related coupons and freebies
Diabetic Gourmet Magazine is published by CAPCO Marketing, a privately held media company founded in 1991 and based in New York. It is part of a network of lifestyle-oriented websites dedicated to providing enticing, enriching, and entertaining information, opinions, and resources to gourmet and health enthusiasts.