Find this recipe at:
Asparagus with Peanut Sauce
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons reduced-sodium tamari soy sauce
- 3-4 teaspoons rice wine (sake) or dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1/2 pounds asparagus spears, cooked until crisp-tender, chilled
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Mix peanut butter, sugar, soy sauce, rice wine, and gingerroot until smooth.
- Arrange asparagus on serving platter, spoon peanut sauce over.
; Protein: 5 g
; Fat: 2.3 g
; Sodium: 246 mg;
Cholesterol: 0 mg
; Carbohydrates: 15 g
Exchanges: 3 Vegetable, 1/2 Fat
Source: 1,001 Delicious Recipes for People with Diabetes
Click to Close Print Version Browser Window
Contents © Diabetic Gourmet ®
Contributed content may be protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.