Find this recipe at:
Sweet Potatoes with a hint of Orange
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, cooked
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 16 apricot halves, dried
- Orange slices, fresh
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Arrange the sweet potatoes in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine the margarine and cinnamon.
- Pour over the potatoes.
- Arrange the apricot halves on top.
- Cover the dish and bake in a 425F oven for about 15 minutes.
- Add the orange slices and serve.
; Protein: 2 g
; Fat: 3 g
; Sodium: 96 mg;
Cholesterol: 0 mg
; Saturated Fat: .75 g
; Dietary Fiber: 4 g
; Sugars: 8 g
; Carbohydrates: 27 g
Click to Close Print Version Browser Window
Contents © Diabetic Gourmet ®
Contributed content may be protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.