Tortellini en brochette
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated spinach-cheese tortellini
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated plain cheese tortellini
- 1-1/2 cups ranch-style salad dressing
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook tortellini in a large pot of lightly salted boiling water until al dente, firm but tender. Drain; cool under cold running water.
- Prepare Parmesan dip: Combine dressing. Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, salt if desired and pepper in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Skewer tortellini on wooden picks; place on a serving plate. Serve with dip.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: ||233 mg|
|Fat: ||10 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 10 g|
|Exchanges: || 1 Bread/Starch; 2 Low-Fat Milk; 1 Vegetable|
Source: Family Circle "All-Time Favorite Recipes"