Slow Cooker Pot Roast Soup
- 1 beef Shoulder Roast Boneless (2-1/2 pounds)
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with green peppers and onions, undrained
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes (cubes)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Cut beef roast into 12 equal pieces.
- Place in 4-1/2 to 5-1/2-quart slow cooker. Add onions, tomatoes, potatoes, broth, garlic, thyme and pepper.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 5 to 6 hours, or on LOW 8 to 9 hours, or until beef is fork-tender. (No stirring is necessary during cooking.)
- Stir in broccoli slaw; continue cooking, covered, 30 minutes or until broccoli slaw is crisp-tender. Turn off slow cooker. Stir in peas; let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: ||493 mg |
|Cholesterol:||100 mg |
|Saturated Fat: || 2g|
|Dietary Fiber: ||3.6g|
|Carbohydrates: || 20g|