Unbelievable Chocolate Kahlua Cake
- 1 (18.25 oz.) Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 small (1 oz.) box sugar free, instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup Kahlua liqueur
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with cocoa.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a large bowl. Beat with mixer for 2 minutes or until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Cool before cutting.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Protein:|| 3 g|
|Sodium: || 209 mg|
|Cholesterol:|| 13 mg|
|Fat: || 8 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 31 g|
|Exchanges: || 2 Bread/Starch; 1-1/2 Fat|
Source: Cinnamon Hearts