New Potatoes with Spring Peas
Here's an easy potato salad recipe, featuring red potatoes, feta cheese, Kalamata olives and fresh mint.
- 1-3/4 pounds small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Kalamata pitted olives, sliced lengthwise into quarters
- 1/2 fresh or frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Salt and pepper, if desired
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- In bowl, toss together potatoes, cheese, olives, peas, olive oil and mint.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper, if desired.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: ||330 mg |
|Cholesterol:||6 mg |
|Saturated Fat: || 3.5g|
|Dietary Fiber: ||2g|
|Sugars: || 1g|
|Carbohydrates: || 21g|