Asparagus and Edamame Salad
This quick and easy Asparagus and Edamame Salad, features fresh spring vegetables tossed with a simple lemon vinaigrette.
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 cups green leaf lettuce leaves, torn
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Bring medium saucepan of salted water to a boil.
- Add asparagus and cook 1 minute or until crisp tender.
- Immediately plunge in ice water; drain completely.
- In large bowl, toss together lettuce leaves, asparagus, radishes, fennel, edamame, mint and egg.
- In small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt and sugar.
- Drizzle desired amount over salad and toss.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: ||160 mg |
|Cholesterol:||20 mg |
|Saturated Fat: || 2.5g|
|Dietary Fiber: ||2g|
|Sugars: || 1g|
|Carbohydrates: || 6g|