Frozen Peanut Butter Mocha Parfaits
- 1/2 cup reduced fat vanilla wafer cookie crumbs (about 12)
- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat chocolate chips (Hershey)
- 1 (1.0 oz) pkg sugar-free INSTANT vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 egg white, beaten until foamy
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp espresso or instant coffee powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine cookie crumbs, peanuts and chocolate chips. Divide in half and set aside.
- Mix together vanilla pudding and milk according to package directions, and set aside.
- Gradually add 1 Tablespoon of sugar to egg white, and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Combine thoroughly with peanut butter, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, coffee powder and vanilla. Stir in half of the cookie crumb mixture.
- Spoon pudding mixture into individual dessert dishes or wine glasses and sprinkle remaining cookie crumb mixture over top. Place in freezer until firm.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Protein:|| 7 g|
|Sodium: || 232 mg|
|Fat: || 10 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 28 g|
|Exchanges: || 1-1/2 Bread/Starch; 1 Protein; 2 Fat|
Source: Cinnamon Hearts