Spicy Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (9-inch) pastry shell
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cup pumpkin (canned)
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs; beaten
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp liquid cal-free sweetener
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- Light vanilla ice cream
- Prick pastry shell with a fork. Bake in 450F oven for 8 min.
- Stir together pumpkin, egg, milk, sweetener, sugar and seasonings. Pour into partially baked pie shell.
- Bake in 350F oven for 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool slightly and then refrigerate.
- Cut into 8 wedges and serve each with 2 tbsp light vanilla ice cream.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Fat: ||9 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 20 g|
|Exchanges: || 1/2 Starch/Bread, 1-1/2 Fat, 1 Dairy, 1/2 Fruit|