- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup fruit sweetener
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (1 medium banana)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp each: ginger, allspice, baking soda
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 3 Tbsp orange juice concentrate
- 3 Tbsp fruit sweetener
- 2 tsp orange rind, freshly grated
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine margarine, fruit sweetener, and mashed banana. Beat in egg, pumpkin & vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and stir into pumpkin mixture. Add raisins and nuts. Spread into a 9 x 13-inch pan which has been sprayed with a non-stick coating.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 325 degrees, or until firm in the center.
- Combine juice concentrate, 3 Tbsp fruit sweetener, orange rind and 1 tsp vanilla. Spread glaze over warm bars.