- 1/2 large or 1 small angel food cake
- 3 oz. box sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 10 oz. lite frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 bananas, large
- 2 9oz. boxes instant sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 9 oz. lite whipped topping
- Tear cake into bite size pieces and place in bottom of ungreased 9" x 13" pan.
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water- no cold water. Add strawberries and their juice to gelatin.
- Spoon evenly over cake pieces.
- Slice bananas on top and refrigerate while you prepare the pudding, which should be made with skim milk.
- Pour pudding over the bananas and top with lite whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh strawberry, if available.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: || 314 mg|
|Fat: || 3 g|
|Exchanges: || 1 Starch/Bread; 1/2 fruit; 1/2 fat|
Source: Cooking Healthy and Fast
Rachel Rudel, RD