Baked Lemon Sole
- 4 (3-1/4 oz.) sole fillets
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp margarine, melted
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Rinse fillets thoroughly in cold water; pat dry with paper towels, and set aside.
- Combine melted margarine and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Combine flour, chopped parsley and pepper in a shallow container.
- Dip fillets in margarine mixture and dredge in flour mixture. Transfer fillets to a nonstick baking sheet, and drizzle any remaining margarine mixture over fish.
- Sprinkle fillets with paprika. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is golden brown and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- If a crisper texture is desired, broil baked fillets 4 inches from heat for 1 minute. Garnish each fillet with a lemon wedge and fresh parsley sprigs, if desired.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Protein:|| 16 g|
|Sodium: || 79 mg|
|Cholesterol:|| 50 mg|
|Fat: || 1 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 3 g|
|Exchanges: || 2 Lean Meat|