- 1/4 pound lean ham, cut into small pieces
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed onion soup
- 2 cups canned tomatoes (with juice), cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup each: diced carrot and celery
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon each: dried thyme leaves, marjoram, basil and pepper
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup broken uncooked spaghetti
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini, navy or other white beans, undrained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large soup pot, combine ham, soup, tomatoes, carrot, celery, zucchini, garlic, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, marjoram, basil, pepper and water. Simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
- Add spaghetti and beans with liquid and cook 30 minutes longer. Remove bay leaf. Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|