- 2 cups deli fresh salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 package taco seasoning (or 1-2 teaspoons chili powder to reduce sodium)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together salsa, cilantro, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and taco seasoning.
- Place chicken into a glass baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Pour sauce over chicken and bake 40-45 minutes, until the chicken registers 170 degrees F. on an instant read thermometer.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Fat: ||3 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 24 g|
|Exchanges: || 1-1/2 Carbohydrate, 4 Very Lean Meat|
Source: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking