Also: Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Sugars: 1 g
- 1 (4-1/2 ounce) package reduced-fat refrigerator buttermilk biscuits
- 1-1/2 tablespoon low-sodium or regular tomato sauce
- Scant 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a small baking sheet with nonstick spray coating. Set aside.
- In a custard cup, mix together the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning. Set aside.
- Open the biscuit carton and separate the biscuits. Place them on the baking sheet.
- With a small spoon, spread the tomato sauce and seasoning mixture on the biscuits, dividing the mixture evenly. Bake in the center of the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Serve hot.
- Leftovers will keep 1 to 2 days in the refrigerator, tightly wrapped.