- 1/2 lb.ground turkey breast
- 1/2 lb. ground turkey
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 cup unseasoned whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp. ketchup (optional, to use as a topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except 3 tablespoons of ketchup in a large bowl. Transfer mixture to a 9x5-inch non-stick loaf pan. Bake 1 hour, uncovered.
- Remove from oven. Spread the 3 tablespoons ketchup on top, if desired. Cover lightly with foil and let meatloaf rest 10 minutes. Cut into slices and serve.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: ||420 mg|
|Fat: ||10 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 23 g|
|Exchanges: || 1 Bread/Starch, 3 Lean-Meat|