Roasted Potatoes, Chicken, and Cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 large red potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup fat-free Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 cups smoked deli chicken, diced (or use regular cooked chicken to reduced sodium)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a glass baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into the glass baking
dish and cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake
for 10-15 minutes more, until potatoes are tender.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: ||965 mg|
|Fat: ||8 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 29 g|
|Exchanges: || 2 Starch, 2 Lean Meat|
Source: Express Lane Diabetic Cooking