Sugar-Free Blueberry Pie
Nutritional Information is for the pie
- 4 cup blueberries, fresh or thawed frozen(unsweetened)
- 4 teaspoons Sweet and Low
- 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons quick tapioca
- 8-10 drops liquid butter flavoring
- 1 pie crust
- Line 10" pie plate with crust
- Pick over, wash and drain berries.
- Mix next 6 ingredients together in small bowl
- Toss with berries being careful to not crush the berries too much pour berries in crust, making sure all the "goodies" are scraped from the bowl.
- Cover with top crust, slit for steam to escape.
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes, reduce heat to 325 for 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
- Cool on wire rack, serve with dollop of Lite Cool Whip or small scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired.