Cinna-Ginger Spice Cookies
Additional Nutritional Info: Fiber 0g, Sugar 2g
- 6 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Mix together shortening, margarine, Splenda Granulated Sweetener, egg and molasses in a large mixing bowl.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to shortening mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Chill dough in refrigerator until firm (approximately 2 hours).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Form dough into 30 balls, approximately 1 level tablespoons each. Place cookies on ungreased cookie sheet and pat down gently with fork making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake cookies in the center of the preheated 350 degrees F oven for 10-12 minutes. Do not overbake. Cookies will look chewy when they come out but will become crisp. Cool cookies on wire cooling rack.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: ||30 mg|
|Fat: ||5 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 9 g|
Source: Splenda ®