Easy Clam Linguine
Linguine with clam sauce is one of our favorite fast and easy classics. Don't underestimate the flavor of this simple sauce.
- 1 box Dreamfields Linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cans (6 1/2-ounces each) minced clams, undrained
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Chopped parsley (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add wine. Increase heat to high and cook 2 minutes. Turn off heat; stir in clams.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet with clam mixture, toss gently. Season to taste with salt and red pepper flakes. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Protein:|| 21 g|
|Sodium: || 99 mg|
|Cholesterol:|| 33 mg|
|Fat: || 4 g|
|Saturated Fat: || 0.4 g|
|Dietary Fiber: || 5 g|
|Carbohydrates:|| 49 g|
Source: Dreamfields Healthy Carb Pasta