Flounder with Parmesan Crust
- 6 flounder or sole fillets (1-1/2 pounds total), thawed if frozen
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish, drained
- Preheat the broiler and prepare the broiler pan with nonstick pan spray. Arrange the fish on the broiler pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, Parmesan, mustard, lemon juice, and horseradish. Spread the mixture over both sides of the fillets.
- Broil about 8 inches from the heat, turning once, for about 6 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.