- 2 cups finely ground low-fat graham crackers
- 1/2 cup finely ground gingersnaps or low-fat graham crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup dried apples
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Combine graham cracker and gingersnap crumbs and spices in medium bowl. Finely chop fruit in food processor, using pulse technique, or by hand; add to crumb mixture.
- Add orange juice and honey to fruit mixture, stirring until mixture holds together. Roll into 36 balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
- Measure 1 tablespoon sugar into large plastic bag; add 1 dozen nuggets and shake to coat with sugar. Repeat with remaining sugar and nuggets. Store in covered container at room temperature.