Gianna's Pasta with Arugula
- 1 package Dreamfields Penne Rigate
- 6 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1-1/2 cups of fresh arugula
- Half a white onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 basil leaves, sliced thinly
- 2 melrose or cubanella peppers, seeded and sliced thinly (A banana pepper or anaheim pepper can be substituted for the melrose or cubanella peppers)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook penne until al dente, or as desired.
- Drain pasta and put into a large glass or ceramic serving dish.
- Mix together all ingredients with pasta and serve.
- Can be served as a main dish or side dish.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Protein:|| 9 g|
|Sodium: || 21 mg|
|Cholesterol:|| 0 mg|
|Fat: || 13 g|
|Saturated Fat: || 2 g|
|Dietary Fiber: || 6 g|
Source: Dreamfields Pasta