Smoky Cheese Dip
- cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled low-fat turkey sausage
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Process until smooth.
- Fold in by hand the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with crackers or pita bread.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: ||224 mg|
|Fat: ||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber:||0 g|
|Sugars: || 2 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 5 g|
|Exchanges: || 1/2 Carbohydrate|
Source: The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible