- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2-3/4 cups fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup Splenda
- 1/2 cup drained unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Ground cinnamon and nutmeg, as garnish
- Mix all ingredients except cinnamon and nutmeg in medium saucepan. Let stand 5 minutes. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; let stand 20 minutes. Stir and pour into serving dishes.
- Refrigerate until chilled; sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.