Chocolate Banana Parfait
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 (0.8-ounce) box sugar-free chocolate pudding mix
- 2 medium bananas, 6 ounces each, peeled
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat frozen dairy whipped topping unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 4 fresh Bing cherries with stems for garnish (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, combine yogurt and pudding mix until smooth.
- Cut each banana into 6 pieces on the diagonal. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Place 2 banana quarters in each of 4 dessert parfait glasses or goblets.
- Top with 1/4 of the pudding mix. Top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping.
- Using a fine sieve, sift a little cocoa powder on top of each serving. Sprinkle with walnuts and add a cherry on top, if desired.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Protein:|| 4 g|
|Sodium: || 336 mg|
|Cholesterol:|| 4 mg|
|Fat: || 3 g|
|Saturated Fat: || 1 g|
|Dietary Fiber: || 2 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 25 g|
|Exchanges: || 1/2 bread/starch, 1 fruit|