Roasted Pepper Salsa
- 1 large roasted red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and chopped (see notes)
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 scallions, green part only, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2-1 Tbsp. (or to taste) finely chopped fresh oregano, or 1/2-1 tsp. dried
- 1-2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice, according to taste
- Salt and ground white pepper, to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine the red, yellow, and poblano pepper, the tomato, scallions, sweet onion, oregano, and lime juice.
- Let the salsa sit at least 20 minutes for flavors to meld.
- Before serving, season to taste with salt and white pepper to taste, if desired.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: ||2 mg |
|Saturated Fat:|| 0g|
|Dietary Fiber: ||1g|
|Carbohydrates: || 3g|
|Exchanges: || 1 Vegetable|