Elbows with Fresh Spinach
Delicious as a side dish or for a light summer lunch.
- 8 ounces Dreamfields Elbows
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 ounces spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 4 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Dreamfields Elbows according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté garlic in olive oil for 3 minutes.
- If using fresh spinach, coarsely chop. If using frozen spinach, thaw and drain. Place spinach in saute pan and cook until wilted, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Toss spinach with tomatoes and hot pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Protein:|| 8 g|
|Sodium: || 111 mg|
|Cholesterol:|| 3 mg|
|Fat: || 7 g|
|Saturated Fat: || 1 g|
|Dietary Fiber: || 4 g|
Source: Dreamfields Healthy Carb Pasta