- 1 cup thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 medium carrot shredded with a potato peeler,
or 1/2 cup precut matchstick carrots
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place the cabbage and carrots in a medium bowl, and toss to mix.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to mix well. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss again.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Protein:|| 0.8 g|
|Sodium: || 187 mg|
|Cholesterol:|| 0 mg|
|Fat: || 3.6 g|
|Saturated Fat: || 0.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber: || 1.2 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 5 g|
|Exchanges: || 1 Vegetable, 1/2 Fat|
Source: Secrets of Good-Carb Low-Carb Living