Lemony Angel Hair Toss
- 1 box Dreamfields Angel Hair
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups packed baby arugula
- 2 cups halved cherry and/or grape tomatoes, assorted colors if possible
- 1/3 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts (optional)
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse in cold water or in ice water until completely cooled and drain well.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Toss with pasta.
- Add arugula, tomatoes and cheese to pasta. Toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with pine nuts and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Protein:|| 8 g|
|Sodium: || 143 mg|
|Cholesterol:|| 2 mg|
|Fat: || 11 g|
|Dietary Fiber: || 5 g|
|Carbohydrates:|| 37 g|
Source: Dreamfields Pasta