Roasted Potatoes with Garlic and Rosemary
- 2 large baking potatoes or 3 medium potatoes (1-1/4 pounds
total), each cut in 4 wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a shallow dish or pan with nonstick pan spray.
- Arrange potato wedges in the prepared pan. Combine the oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt in a small bowl. Brush the potatoes lightly with the oil mixture.
- Bake until tender and golden brown, about 1 hour, basting with oil from the pan every 15 minutes.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: ||155 mg|
|Fat: ||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber: ||4 g|
|Sugars: || 3 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 24 g|
|Exchanges: || 1-1/2 Starch, 1/2 Fat|
Source: The New Family Cookbook for People with Diabetes