Veggie Patch Soup
- 6 cups water
- 2 medium-sized white potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 large tomatoes, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 medium-sized carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium-sized zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 medium-sized green bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium-sized onions, coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a soup pot, combine all the ingredients; mix well and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 1 hour, or until the vegetables are tender.