Asparagus with Sole
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 lb Sole fillets (4 pieces approximately the same size)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon or lime peel
- 4 Tbsp lemon or lime freshly squeezed juice
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 tsp mustard
- Cut asparagus into 3 inch lengths. Cook in 2-quart saucepan in lightly salted water for 5 minutes, drain. Set aside.
- Season the skin side of the sole fillets with salt and lemon or lime peel.
- Place asparagus spears at one end of each fillet. Roll up fillets with asparagus spears inside and secure with plain round toothpicks.
- Place in a 2-quart oven-save casserole dish liberally sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
- Bake in a 400F oven for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Baste fish every 7 minutes.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: ||270 mg|
|Fat: ||2 g|
|Saturated Fat:|| 0 g|
|Dietary Fiber: ||2 g|
|Sugars: || 2 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 6 g|
|Exchanges: || 1 Vegetable; 3 Meat|