- 1 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pound (1 small head) green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup raisins or currants
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
- Add the cabbage, carrots, poppy seeds, and raisins.
- Mix well until the dressing completely coats the cabbage.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: ||36 mg|
|Fat: ||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber: ||2 g|
|Sugars: || 9 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 12 g|
|Exchanges: || 1 Carbohydrate|
Source: The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible