Turkey and Tomato Wrap
- 1 (6 inch) low-fat flour tortilla
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 slices deli-style fat-free roasted turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
(or 1/8 teaspoon dried basil)
- Lay the tortilla flat on a small plate.
- Spread with the mayonnaise.
- Lay the turkey slices on the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with tortilla with the tomato and basil.
- Roll the tortilla and turkey around the tomato-basil filling.
- Eat like a rolled sandwich.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: ||297 mg|
|Fat: ||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber: ||1 g|
|Sugars: || 1 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 19 g|
|Exchanges: || 1 Starch, 1 Lean Meat|
Source: The Diabetes Snack, Munch, Nibble, Nosh Book