- 1 pound bluefish fillets
- 1 medium-size red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Rinse fish and pat dry. Arrange onion in the baking dish and top with fish fillets, skin-side down.
- Mix olive oil, minced garlic and parsley together and spread over fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and a little paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, 18 minutes until fish turns from translucent to opaque. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: ||129 mg|
|Fat: ||17 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 3 g|
|Exchanges: || 3 Low-fat Meat, 1/2 Vegetable|
Source: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine