Baked Salmon Dijon
- 1 Cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped scallions
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1-1/2 lb salmon fillet with skin (cut in center)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Fat-free cooking spray as needed
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Whisk sour cream, dill, onion, mustard, and lemon juice in small bowl to blend. Lightly oil baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper, then spread with the sauce.
- Bake salmon until just opaque in center, about 20 minutes.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)|
|Sodium: ||229 mg|
|Fat: ||7 g|
|Saturated Fat: || 2 g|
|Carbohydrates: || 5 g|