- 1 pork tenderloin, (about 1 pound)
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup mustard
- Season tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Stir together the preserves and mustard in a small bowl.
- Place pork over a medium-hot fire and grill for about 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F., brushing with mustard mixture in the last few minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 221 miligrams
Cholesterol: 78 miligrams
Protein: 25 grams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams