- 2 (12-16 oz.) each pork tenderloins
- 1 (6-oz) can pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coarse salt (kosher)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, peeled cubed (1-inch pieces)
- 6-8 wooden or metal skewers
- Place pork tenderloins in resealable plastic bag; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine marinade ingredients; pour over pork. Seal bag; refrigerate for at least 1 hour to marinate, or up to 24 hours to enhance flavor.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot. When ready to grill, remove pork from marinade and place on grill. Cook, covered, for about 10 minutes per side or until the internal temperature of pork is 160 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, place the pineapple chunks on the skewer; place on grill during the last 6 minutes of grilling time, turning after 3 minutes.
- To serve, slice pork into 1/2-inch slices (medallions) and serve with grilled pineapple.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 577 miligrams
Cholesterol: 77 miligrams
Protein: 26 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams