- 1/2 cup room temperature coffee
- 1 envelope (1/4 ounce) unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 cup nonfat or light ricotta cheese
- Sugar substitute equal to 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups nonfat or light whipped topping
- 1 Chocolate-Almond Piecrust (click for recipe) 
- 1-1/2 tablespoons shaved dark chocolate
- Place 2 tablespoons of the coffee in a blender. Sprinkle the gelatin over the coffee and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Bring the remaining coffee to a boil and pour over the mixture in the blender. Blend for 1 minute, until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Add the liqueur to the blender mixture and blend to mix. Add the ricotta, sugar substitute, and cinnamon and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a large bowl and refrigerate for about 30 minutes, or until the consistency of pudding. Whisk until smooth and then fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread the ricotta mixture into the piecrust, swirling the top.
- Sprinkle the chocolate over the top.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours, or until set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Fiber: 1.1 grams
Sodium: 128 miligrams
Cholesterol: 1 miligrams
Protein: 7.2 grams
Carbohydrates: 27 grams
Diabetic Exchanges2 Carbohydrate: 1-1/2 Fat
Source: Diabetic Dream Desserts