- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 chicken breasts halves (medium, skinned, fat removed, boned, and cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 zucchini (7 inches long, unpeeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 eggplant (small, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 onion (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1 green pepper (medium, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1/2 pound mushroom (fresh, sliced)
- 1 can tomatoes (16 oz, whole, cut up)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons basil (dried, crushed)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (fresh, minced)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet. Add chicken and sautÃ© about 3 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Add zucchini, eggplant, onion, green pepper, and mushrooms. Cook about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, basil, parsley, and pepper; stir and continue cooking about 5 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 7 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.5 grams
Fiber: 8 grams
Sodium: 240 miligrams
Protein: 32 grams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams