- 1-1/4 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a muffin pan, or use paper liners.
- In a small bowl, mix together applesauce, oil, and eggs.
- In a large bowl, combine cake flour, SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Make a well in the center, and pour in egg mixture. Stir until just moistened, and then fold in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle nuts over the top of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 2 minutes before removing.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 4 grams
Saturated Fat: 0.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 270 miligrams
Cholesterol: 35 miligrams
Protein: 3 grams
Carbohydrates: 24 grams
Sugars: 3 grams