- 2 milk chocolate bars (7 ounces each), chopped
- 1-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup dark raisins
- Line bottom of an 8x8x2 inch pan with aluminum foil; smooth out wrinkles.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 100% power, checking every 30 seconds, until melted. Stir chocolate until smooth.
- Stir cereal and raisins into chocolate until well combined. Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until mixture is firm.
- Invert pan onto a work surface; remove pan and peel off aluminum foil. Cut into squares and serve. Squares can be stored in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 2 grams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 7 grams
Diabetic Exchanges1/2 Starch/Bread
Source: Family Circle's All Time Favorite Recipes