- 2 (8 oz) packages Skinny Noodles  Spinach Fettuccine
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 Cup (2 oz.) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup fat-free half-and-half
- 3 Tbsp (1.5 oz.) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Drain and rinse Skinny Noodles thoroughly.
- Parboil Skinny Noodles Spinach Fettuccine  for 2-3 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Combine shrimp, onions, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil; swirl to coat.
- Add shrimp mixture, and saute for 4 minutes or until shrimp are done. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add Parmesan, half-and-half, cream cheese, and pepper to pan. Cook 2 minutes or until cheeses melt.
- Combine pasta, cheese mixture, and shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Protein: 31 grams
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Source: Skinny Noodles