- 2 pork tenderloins, 1 pound each
- 1/4 cup apple juice, OR vermouth
- 2/3 cup chunky applesauce
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seed, finely crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Using a sharp knife, form a "pocket" in each tenderloin by cutting a lengthwise slit down center of each almost to, but not through, bottom of each tenderloin. Place tenderloins in shallow roasting pan.
- In small bowl stir together apple juice, applesauce, peanuts, fennel, salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into pocket in each tenderloin. Secure stuffed pockets with toothpicks.
- Roast for 20 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F and let stand 5 minutes before slicing to serve,
Recipe Yield: Yieild: 6 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 5 grams
Sodium: 170 milligrams
Cholesterol: 100 milligrams
Protein: 32 grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.