- 1/2 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry (1 sheet), thawed
- 2 cups finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 4 ounces JENNIE-O Cracked Pepper Turkey, thinly sliced and julienned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- On clean, lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry.
- Gently roll pastry into 16x10-inch rectangle.
- Transfer pastry to baking sheet.
- With paring knife, cut 1/2-inch border around outside edge of pastry sheet.
- Top pastry with cheese, asparagus and turkey.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil over toppings.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until puff pastry is golden brown and asparagus is tender when pierced with tip of knife.
- Cool slightly. Cut into small squares to serve.
Savory turkey, crisp asparagus and melted cheese come together in this impressive side dish or appetizer.
Recipe Yield: Yield: 20 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 8 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Sodium: 135 miligrams
Cholesterol: 35 miligrams
Protein: 6 grams
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Sugars: 1 grams
Recipe Options - Cool Things You Can Do
Scroll down to comment or see what others said. You can also share, rate, print, email or Favorite this recipe to your Recipe Box right now.