- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 (16-ounce) package Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 2 teaspoons no-salt seasoning
- 5 small whole wheat buns
- 5 slices light Cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- Drain applesauce in a strainer to eliminate excess liquid. Mix ground turkey, applesauce and no-salt seasoning.
- Form mixture into 5 patties. Cook patties according to package directions. Always cook to well-done, 165F as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Place burgers on bun bottoms. Top with cheese and avocado. Cover with bun top.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165F.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Saturated Fat: 2.5 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Sodium: 410 miligrams
Cholesterol: 50 miligrams
Protein: 30 grams
Carbohydrates: 15 grams
Sugars: 3 grams