- 2 tablespoons: olive oil
- 2 cups: chopped onion
- 2 cups: chopped celery
- 2 quarts: pulled or cooked turkey breast, chopped
- 50 ounces: white kidney beans, rinsed and well drained
- 44 ounces: white shoepeg corn, undrained
- 8 ounces: green chilies, chopped
- 2 quarts: turkey broth
- 2 teaspoons: ground cumin
- 3 cups: shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 bunch: fresh cilantro sprigs
- As needed: tortilla chips
- In a medium stock pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and celery, cook and stir until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in turkey, beans, corn, chilies, broth and cumin. Combine well.
- Cover and cook about 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally until heated through.
- Serve 8 ounces per serving and garnish with cheese and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips, if desired (not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 263 miligrams
Cholesterol: 37 miligrams
Protein: 21 grams
Carbohydrates: 29 grams