- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup light butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Splenda Sugar Blend
- 1/3 cup packed Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 large egg
- 1 (12 ounce) package Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 48 mini-muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine butter, Splenda Sugar Blend, Splenda Brown Sugar Blend and vanilla in large bowl; beat at medium speed with a mixer until creamy. Beat in bananas and egg. Gradually mix in flour mixture; stir in morsels. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pan, filling cups 2/3 full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pans on wire rack. Remove muffins from pans to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Fat: 3.5 grams
Saturated Fat: 2 grams
Sodium: 55 miligrams
Cholesterol: 10 miligrams
Protein: 1 grams
Carbohydrates: 13 grams
Sugars: 8 grams